We’re Here for You : Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
At Members United Credit Union, our employees’, members’, and communities’ well-being are important to us. We’re monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking steps to ensure the availability of our services to members. As part of our business continuity plan, we have a formal pandemic plan in place to help ensure we can provide ongoing critical service levels to our members. You can depend on us during times like this, especially if you need our help.
Health & Safety
Here are some proactive steps MUCU is taking to keep employees and members safe:
**In an effort to protect the health and safety of our members, communities, and employees, we are closing our lobbies and servicing our members through drive-thru locations only, beginning March 18th until further notice.**
- We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are routinely cleaned with disinfectants.
- All branch lobbies have been supplied with hand sanitizer, Lysol, and disinfectant wipes for employee and member use.
- Employees have been provided with up-to-date information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices.
- Employees are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well. We have assembled a pandemic team to frequently meet to review, monitor, and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure the continuation of critical business functions.
- For security reasons, we ask that members please refrain from wearing medical masks or anything that covers your face inside the branch. All of our branches are equipped with full-service drive-thrus, which are available to all members wishing to wear such protective gear.
- We also ask for the safety of our members and employees, that if you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath to please refrain from visiting our branches at this time.
- For the most up-to-date information about the virus, including best practices for preventing illness, please visit the Center for Disease Control’s resource center.
Convenient & Safe Remote Access
At this time, Westover and Columbus lobbies are open, but our Johnson Rd and Leesburg branches are drive-thru only. All locations remain open during normal business hours. We also have our safe & convenient remote banking options listed below:
- Online Banking: With 24/7 FREE online banking, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online, and more utilizing your laptop, desktop, or tablet!
§ Enroll in Online Banking
- Mobile: Have FREE 24/7 access to your account so you can check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and more right from your mobile device! Click on the appropriate device link below to download our mobile app today!
- Teller 24 (Telephone banking): Convenient telephone banking gives you access to your account and is an easy way to perform transactions over the phone 24/7. Call 888.212.1191 to access FREE MUCU telephone banking.
- ATM: Need cash on the go? Visit one of our MUCU ATMs or utilize ATMs across the nation that includes the Cirrus, Credit Union 24 or Star network.
- Bill Pay: Pay all of your bills online with no additional cost! Save time and money for stamps, envelopes, and avoid late fees. Enroll in bill pay through online banking.
- Online Loan Applications: In the market for a new vehicle or just need some extra cash? No need to come into a branch! Click HERE to apply online today!
*Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address, and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts.*
The outbreak of COVID-19 and the threats are changing rapidly. We will continue to monitor the effects of the virus and communicate with you through our normal communication channels or publish information prominently on our website and social media platforms, as needed. As conditions evolve, know that we are committed to serving our members. Thank you for being a valued member of MUCU!